Antiques: Kang Tables/Low Coffee Table/Statue Stand
Antique Chinese Ming Chess Table/Coffee Table (2997), Circa 1800-1849
- This Antique Chinese Chess Table is handcrafted in elegant Ming Style with traditional "Horse-Hoof" legs and straight lines. Made from the core of Elmwood, the table is very solid and shows beautiful wood grain. Copper hardware. The table is made with wooden pegs and tenon structure, which is the very traditional craftsmanship for furniture making in ancient China. The table was originally made for playing chess. Can be used as a low coffee table, or an occasional table. Circa early in the 19th century. Original patina and wear. The table has been kept in excellent condition.(Ref: 2997)
- Size: W31.75"xD19.25"xH9.5"
- Authenticity Appraisal will be provided upon request.
- (All Sales are Final. see Return Policy.)
- Free Shipping to 48 Continental States. (Hawaii, Alaska and international buyers will pay their own freight and handling fee.)